The Lantern Is Easy To Get To
We’re just a few minutes drive from I-93 or I-91 on Route 2 in Jefferson, New Hampshire, just minutes from all the White Mountains fun
- Boston, Ma – 165 miles. I-93N to Rt. 3, Exit 35 follow to Rt. 115 take a left on to Rt. 2 (west), we are 5 miles down on the right.
- Providence, RI – 212 miles. As for Boston.
- Hartford, CT- 220 miles. I-95, I-91N to St. Johnsbury, VT to Rt. 2 East.
- Portland, ME – 120 miles. Rt. 302 to Rt. 115 to Rt. 2 West.
- Montreal, PQ. – 136 miles. From Sherbrooke follow Rt. 91S to Rt. 2 East.
- Quebec City, PQ -191 miles. As for Montreal.
- Moncton, NB – 407 miles. As for Montreal
Getting Here By Air
We’re just 1 1/4 hours north of Manchester-Boston Regional Airport which offers non-stop and direct jet service to many destinations. Car rental is available at the airport. Private pilots should note that there are airports in nearby Whitefield (White Mountain Regional Airport 603-837-9532), in Twin Mountain (603-846-5505), and in Gorham (603-466-2757).